The Careful Empress - Ch. 2

She he she he she she he she he he he she she he she he he she she he she she he he he he she she she he she she he he she she he she he she he she she she he she he he she she he he he she she he she he he he she she sh she he he she she he she she he he he he she she she he she she he he she she he she he she he she she she he she he he she he she h he she he she she he she he he he she she he she he he she she he she she he he he he she she she he she she he he she she he she he she he she she she he she he he she

Group Leader
How is it that some groups think it’s a good idea to typeset their reactions and miscellaneous opinions into the scanlation itself? I can understand wanting to interact with your readers, but for fuck’s sake, keep that to more appropriate methods! If you really *must* include them in the work itself, just do it at the end of the chapter next to a credits page.

Damn i was hoping to see them grow as a nice family but then this pedophile emperor comes and destroy their happiness..just hope he is not the ML..

Okay I was honestly pretty meh about this whole thing until she turned into a demon child there at the end. Cool cool cool. I’m down, demon baby. Kill your king.

Still weird about the whole relationship between the dragon and knight though. Would have felt more meaningful if there WAS a sense of resentment and betrayal from the beginning and that’s honestly what turned me off. Why not have the knight form a relationship with a dragon that eventually leads them to open conflict during the war? Then when she asks for revenge and is reincarnated as the knight’s daughter it feels less like a slap and the face. Maybe she even cries and realizes she wanted reconciliation with her friend more-so than revenge.

I mean “murder mom” was a cute(?) little scenario but I’d give it up for a less tone deaf opening.

But like I said. Here for demon baby. Big redemption for the story if she straight up murders the emperor and names herself empress.

Dex-chan lover
HISSSSSSSS ILL NEVER FORGIVE THIS EMPEROR, NO MATTER WHAT SOB STORY OR REDEMPTION THEY SHIT OUT FOR HIM! KNIGHT MAMA! DAD! THEY NEVER EVEN GOT TO LEARN THAT THE WHITE DRAGON FORGAVE THEM

Users who are viewing this thread