The Careful Empress - Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
Damn this went from 0 to 100 real damn quick. Gonna be watching this one to see where it goes.

dont say that red hair dude is ml? damn pls no, the age-gap tho and he is a bastard

No no!!!!! Please red hair guy must die.
Please please please not let him be the ml.
We need to kill the ml if he really is 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Fed-Kun's army
what the actual fu*k ? It's chapter 2 and we already have 3 murders, one revenge that ended stupidly fast and a bunch of bullsh*t

WTH is this..
Kill the stupid Emperor.. For all goodness sake..
Don't need Emperor that crazy..
Like wise man says.. Don't love crazy it will bring bad omen even if you spare it once..

Omg, this is ML?????? I meet bad first impression ML, but this one takes the cake!
Killing the one knight who fight his whole life for your shit kingdom and forcing then to give you their less 10 year old daughter for you to marry? Plus killing their significant other?????
I hate this ML already :'D

Dex-chan lover
I've finally found the most trashiest main guy in the field of manwha like damn the top 1 among all the assholes....I even didn't expect that coming.seriously killing the knight a.k.a hero of your kingdom is one of adumb way to go. This trash boi is more scumbag than the emperor in the "emperor's companion"manhwa.

wow, lame. Make some super likable characters just to kill them off in a tragic way. I hate that cliche so much.

i-
a lowkey pedophile AND a murderer? damn tf why is he doing so much

also :( the knight feeling bad for killing the dragon and everything awe :(

Users who are viewing this thread