The Careful Empress - Ch. 8

The emperor is so irredeemable and narcissistic 🙄🙄🙄🙄. Seeing his face just pisses me off.

Is Kayn...

the male lead?

Since he's on the cover. If he is, the author better make a good or interesting character about him 'cause we want any male lead other than the tyrant emperor.

Fed-Kun's army
suspicious as hell but he can't be worse than the emperor. And by the way, I do deeply dislike the emperor but not for killing the knight. I hated her treacherous ass. I just hate him for forcing her to come to the castle and be his queen.
I'm just struggling to find a character I like. I would've liked the MC if she wasn't an idiot who forgot she was betrayed in 0.00001 seconds and believed the lie that she is the knight's daughter. Girl she killed you and got magically reincarnated as her daughter. If she knew it was you, she would've murdered your ass again. And I don't care that she regrets it afterwards. Unless it was an accident, which it obviously wasn't, then there is no going back from it. I wish she stuck to her revenge plot so I can continue to support her but at this point she is just an imbecile

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... He's on the front cover so I guess he is an ally, but to what end ?

Hmm it seems like he’s getting closer to her for his own personal gain :( I really really hope someone will pick this series up, I can’t bear not knowing what’ll happen next

It's sad that this is getting dropped.

Welp tbh most of the men I've seen that are potential love interests are trash. The only person I'm willing to ship her with is Velton, he may be weak and timid but he's adorable; at least it's better than that murderer pedo and that sketchy chef...

Dex-chan lover
there are some speech bubbles that still have korean in them

Users who are viewing this thread