The chapters I upload are deleted on their own.

Group Leader
6 days ago something strange began to happen with my account, the chapters I upload to Mangadex are deleted on their own. I contacted a moderator explaining the situation, and he pointed out that the platform indicated that I was deleting them myself, and it was strange because I obviously wasn't doing it. He was kind enough to help me retrieve those chapters, but the problem still persists... Is it someone else or just me? 🙁

Dex-chan lover
with this and the follows being dropped, I think this software is haunted

Miku best girl
Admin
Strange. It's the first time that chapters being randomly deleted have been reported.

Group Leader
@Holo Lymus helped me in 2 occasions, in that aspect I thank you very much, he is a very helpful moderator. When I asked him who he erased them from, he said I did it myself. And it seemed very strange to me because I didn't do anything at all. I'm afraid it will happen a fourth time, I think I'll create a new account so that this problem doesn't happen again. 😬

Miku best girl
Admin
And you're not sharing your account with anyone else, I assume

Group Leader
@Holo No. I thought it was my ex-girlfriend, since she had my password of my account, but when I checked the settings, no one else has connected from another computer, only my device appears. That rules out anyone else deleting the chapters. 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread