The Child Loved by God - Ch. 12

be careful with the teacher, maybe is a shotacon

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
this mother fucker, first he comes in pedoperving on the kids thinking one of them is his cousin and then he starts threatening them.
his threats are as empty as his head, any damage he could do MC could instantly undo seeing as he's also a royal + he's actually loved and listened too by his grandpa the king so he stands far above the pedo on the royal totem pole

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being an antagonist to "The child loved by God", who holds the fate of the world in his hands.

Double-page supporter
@welcome2atlantis Think Harry Potter. You will see later.Smith is not the only only who is similar albeit only looks(so far) then again harry potter has cliche and tropey characters.

So far looks like the appearance of a jealous cousin has finally happened...hopefully Lean can resolve this before one of his holy beasts eats pedoperv.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess. The teacher is dangerous, but not the "normal" kind of dangerous. The "Obsessive" and/or "love cute things" kind of dangerous

Dex-chan lover
That Russel, was describe as a womanizer.
And he just targeted Vi and Noel, by promising/inviting them for a date.
He's a man of culture by standard, but, villains like impression aren't included.
He need's to be reported to FBI immediately...

Fed-Kun's army
You know despite the entire story and pacing being an absolute trainwreck, I am still bemused by the author's ability to write comedic scenes.

Eveybody's talking about the teacher and I think whether intentional or not Vi just created more problems for Lean.

Why do you trust someone that has been blatantly states to be a womenizer?

Users who are viewing this thread