The City of Imprisoned Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - “The Perfection of the World”

Dex-chan lover
No dudes, this is where the second half of the story begins. This is actually fucking interesting. The Makoto-Inaba will now try to go back to World B instead. It's Makoto vs Makoto for sure, and this is interesting. Will the original Makoto prevail or the Alter Makoto gets his just reward now that he realizes he has been nothing more than a vessel, but now has will and conscious of his own?

Dex-chan lover
He got transfered to the body of "Inaba" and he doesn't wanna feel himself? smh
Granted, he's an AI and he got other important shit to take care of...

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus
Old Man is pretty much dead though. The enemy would be just an unaware high-school kid.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't even know anymore, the cover changed, so i hope it's a happy ending with World B MC, i kinda don't care about World A old guy

moral of the story,
being a dick to yourself is totally okay.
especially when you essentially trap "yourself" in a random girl's body, and tell 'em to shut it and deal with it.

Dex-chan lover
This feels kinda like Westworld? Kinda.

Also, stupid old man, don't you think your copy will try to fuck your plan? He most likely knows and has something up his sleeve to prevent him from doing so. This is far from over.

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus Exactly. I was kinda disappointed that the cause of all of this turned out to be one genius's complete obsession with a loved one, but now things get interesting. What the hell will World B Makoto do? And Yukiko isn't a automaton herself, so what will she do in response to all of this, she was conducting her own research (or at least her World A version/creator? was). I'm not sure how many chapters are left, but there's a lot of places this could go now.

Dex-chan lover
@relic626 If you're talking about Makoto A, sorta. He killed his World A body, then deleted his own memories going all the way back to before the divergence at Ai's death, and apparently reset World B to then as well, so he's pretty much dead. Makoto B is basically fighting to reclaim his life from the left over security a dead man may have put in place, to replace what is essentially a different person, Makoto C. Makoto B is in a pretty favorable position, I don't think A really thought this out. He's in the body of the only other character we met in World A, and she wasn't shown to be dead, so she probably has plans. And her World B version isn't dead either, so who knows how she fits into this. Plus, he perfectly copied his own mind into the World B version. If he's a genius that can create a perfect copy of world A, Makoto B has the same potential to forcibly enter world B, given enough time and effort. Essentially Makoto C's days in "the perfected world" are numbered no matter how you look at it. Sucks for him, seeing as he's basically an innocent in all of this.

Dex-chan lover
WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

We're reaching levels of cuckoldry that shouldn't be possible. He basically just cucked himself.

Goddamn.

Also, does this mean the reason Yukiko is gay is because it's Makoto trapped in a body like her's and he's straight so it means he still likes girls...?

What is wrong with me?

Is world B real?

Or did this guy stuff a simulation of himself into some poor random girls body and copy his mind into a simulation before killing himself?

Dex-chan lover
@randk2k1 Depends on how absolutist you are about your definition of the word "real". It's an extremely high fidelity simulation where the entire world is rendered, and the humans there have their own minds, so it's real enough to me. The body he dumped his B version into isn't random though, it's World A Yukiko's/World B Yukiko's creator's body. Which will probably have some consequences Makoto A didn't think about.
@heroeric True, but that just sucks for Makoto C even more. He could die at any time some protocol decides A needs to return.

Users who are viewing this thread