The City of Imprisoned Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - “The Perfection of the World”

HEY THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Old makoto did a mistake ( not giving the hairpin ), and led world A to doom. In the new worlds (world B), it was inaba who encourage him to do so. IF HE PROCEEDS TO FORGET HIS MEMORY ABOUT WORLD A, AND ALSO DELETES INABA, THEN HE WILL REPEAT THAT SAME MISTAKE.

gosh, all that lifetime simp research would be a waste if that happens.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a manga so of course he is going to try to knock over his sandcastle but it seems pretty petty since you're left in the facility which can spin off entire new virtual worlds.

I personally would prefer if the next step is OG Makoto fucking up his own world B and then runs off to NG Makoto for help.

Dex-chan lover
@saber05 From the looks of it Inaba is still there so he's trying to relive world B timeline doing all the stuff he regreted not doing in world A without the crazy mind control stuff.

Dex-chan lover
This manga has been quite a trip so far. And wew, that guy is a bastard. But understandable.

Dex-chan lover
From the makers of "selfcest best cest", here comes cuckoldry maximum.

Also, this obviously won't end well, like when people fuck with time and space, It'll come to bite his ass.

Thanks for fixing my shit, now you can enjoy this human-less world that I destroyed trying to bring our crush back from the dead.
I'll even leave you in the body of this gorgeous babe and will go to have my perfect life with our crush's version from your world.
So long sucker.

I guess his downfall will be leaving him "alive" with all the bugs and memories of both worlds and deleting his own memories and possibly the brain damage being still a factor since that still was an imperfection.

Dont really know were this is going from now, not even sure if i like this anymore but tbh it just made me think that this is probably what one of us who dreams to live this his shitty world and get isekaied to a better version of it (even though i'd definitely take the fantasy route) could try to do in the future. Now, if he would be able to do it in our reality and fuck it the meantime like this MC is a diffrrent story. Anyway just wanted to share this with you guys, if i think of it in this way i kinda get how the author might've got the idea for this manga. The delivery is still very confusing though and i dont really know how the feel about it, guess we'll just have to see. Thanks for the very good translation, till next time!

Dex-chan lover
So... does the isekai bingo apply? Does the isekai bingo have NTR? Is the old guy secretly gay for himself? Will Ai suddenly have blue hair and tang the world while Shinji cries in LSDland?

Stay tuned!

@saber05 I think that's why Yukiko exists, to led him in the 'correct path'.

I forget what chapter it was, but there's a memory of Ai's birthday; in World A the MC regrets not giving her the gift but in World B Yukiko makes things go smoothly iirc.

Edit: I didn't remember her full name was Yukiko Inaba LOL Nvm then. Isn't she still there though?

Fed-Kun's army
And Makoto from world B will now plan to go back to world A to get Inaba cause now he loves inaba so much he wanted to see her tiddies again.

Contributor
waitwhat.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread