The City of Imprisoned Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - "Prison of Love"

If he made all that, predictated the outcomes etc. etc. wouldnt he have seen this coming too? So is this just some kind of fancy suicide cause he cant cope with reality of losing that girl?

Aggregator gang
i still don't get it so what is eye that come out when MC confused to ai and turn back time?, and how it can turn back time?, am i missing something

Dex-chan lover
@roata11 eye was implied to be the old true him, watching in from the outside; it was pointed out it only ever looked at the girl. While its technically possible it was connected to the glitches in the world, I don't remember any evidence towards that possibility.

Fed-Kun's army
When black cat is done with this it'd be nice if they could resume working on Momo. Unless Momo is on hiatus but I don't think it was

So this chapter basically tried to validates things about how it is completely fine for AI to not have personality even as love interest?

Contributor
I don't except any less than three more asspulls for a contrived 'happy ending' in the last few chapters.

Boy the plot escalates fast.

What the fuck is wrong with letting prof have his small fun playing house with AI? What do you fucking mean "AI is fake", she fucking isn't, as long as its her memories mainly she will be fine, and other memories will be assimilated over time. Fuck, even we loose more of our personality (habits, preferences, even some of our memories) as we live and grow older, so by that idiotic logic we are by far more "fake' than AI in her stasis state.

Furthermore, instead of focusing on real world and disconnecting people who are not to be born in simulation and therefore are "stuck in forever loading screen", ejecting them back into real world, all while maintaining simulation, MC goes with the most retarded idea: kill prof?

I call bullshit on all this. The plot just went full retard.

Dex-chan lover
So, the issue, if I understood it correctly, is that professor blocked 10 billion people from getting into the arc to let him simp for his childhood crush.

Users who are viewing this thread