The City of Imprisoned Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 47 - "City of Ai"

Dex-chan lover
The ending was way lamer than I thought. I didn't even have any expectation about this series anymore over the past few chapters, and yet, it still managed to disappointed me.

They have been trying to save AI for the whole story and then it turned out she couldn't be saved and no one even achieved anything. It's totally pointless and waste of time, IMO. And Ai being the most boring character in this story is not helping either. Even if she was saved, I wouldn't feel a thing.

For anyone who is still craving out more, I recommend checking out Hello World. It has the same premise but far much better. Heck. I could even say this manga is just a cheap knock off of Hello World which the only memorable thing is Yukiko's tits.

Aggregator gang
It was interesting in the beginning but became such a shitshow in the latter half.

Also that ending was kind of dumb and the fact that they all just live in this virtual world instead of facing reality is just a kind of weird message to give

Dex-chan lover
It's still ok, that Yukiko And MC didn't end up together, but still I feel like Something is missing in this Manga, but what is?

Dex-chan lover
I see I'm not the only one feeling like this. I quite liked the first volume or so, but afterwards you can really feel it has no clue where it wants to go and the last part is just asspull after asspull.

Yukiko was cool though, she deserved to be in a better series.

this ending is so lame. So in the end, they couldn’t save Ai, they couldn’t free all mankind from the matrix. They literally achieved nothing! I prefer Hello world than this, hello world had the same premise but it was handled much better

Eh? I read 47 chapters for this? They could have done anything with the decent initial premise, but chose to went with the cheap matrix knockoff route. It could have been something so much better. For shame.

Dex-chan lover
@Legend13 real world stays the same, with everyone's consciousness in the black arc, so no point going back to real world.

IT ENDED!!! IT HAS FINALLY ENDED!!!!

It somehow feels kinda weird halfway through especially for the latter parts near the end, but well...... IT'S AN ENDING!!!

Fed-Kun's army
finally it ended, now i hope the artist pick something decent

Users who are viewing this thread