The City of Imprisoned Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 47 - "City of Ai"

With how most of the story was built up with some fake world with this really dark under tone that was based on secrecy it actually is interesting to how they were a key to change the tone to this more light hearted one for the last few chapters.

It resulted in some generic ending for the story, but it’s the most plausible ending based on the actions done in the story. The main downside to the ending would be the two other characters having their memories, but with how it turned out in the end I’m satisfied with it.

the build up of this manga was so good, but this ending feels so empty and a little rushed.....

Either way, cant deny i enjoyed most of it and im thankfull this ending wasnt complety trash like other mangas i have read. Hopefully author´s next manga be better than this

At last i made it to the end it was a fun ride reading this and its kinda worth but the ending it kinda so rush and felt empty for some reason

Yeah I think I have to reread this again to fully understand this. I remember the start being very promising. It got me on my toes because of it's thrill and horror. But the massive amount of plot twists got me really confused specially with the two worlds and different consciousness etc. Very confusing, it had me disconnected but nontheless it was a good read. Also, the art rocks!

Don't know how to feel rn, thought I was gonna feel sad by the end but not even that, feel like at some point it all became just so perfect in the sake of such a over complex story that I just didn't care anymore.

Still it was fun, or at least entertaining, the ending was ok, the message was clear and kinda liked the idea, the 3 main characters at the end did learn through that he'll of a trip and actually changed so there's some character development... Still... What he'll of a trip did I just read!?

Dex-chan lover
This manga started out really interesting and thrilling but then after some important plot points get revealed, it just turned ver contrived. Good to see the end is kinda fleshed out.

Users who are viewing this thread