The City of Imprisoned Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 47 - "City of Ai"

Fed-Kun's army
@ftvdeadmark
@bosbarret

I am waiting for literally that part when they will have SEX. when yukiko show's her wonderful breast at that point even though the series become shit i am still waiting for them to fuck like bunnies.

WHERE IS MY DREAMS?!!! EDIT THE WORLD AGAIN... LET THEM HAVE SEX!!!

Dex-chan lover
They didn't shag so it was a letdown for a series that had so much fan service at the beginning.

But it could be worse. Thank you for your hard work.

Aggregator gang
It started okay, like it was a good manga and I was expecting more of it..but then he pulls this?

I also know that it wasnt the premise but I wanted both of them to hook up, like love bloom between them, sexual orientation means nothing, she could have swinged both ways for all I care.

anyway, it was a long ride, thank you for all the translators that made this possible.

Man... this started off super strong, the first 2 volumes were a really good setup and cool horror.
I even thought the idea of MC getting to control hounds was a cool idea.
This ending sucks ass though.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling at least half the people complaining here haven't really read the manga. The only thing that bothers me is that the author rushed that ending. He shoudl've fleshed it out more. I hope there's an epiloque.

I feel this could have been much better. Then ending was just meh..

I think this series with one more volume, would have been perfect.

Tbh, after reading all of this.
I feel like he draw girls too well.

Nough' for hentai.

Not gonna lie the overall story was pretty good, but that ending was very flat. I guess rushed is more like it.

so.. most, if not all, of humanity are now in world B, mc deleted himself and let his copy live in world B with admin privilege, he dies together with ai copy and had a resolving dream scene with ai in his last moments, good satisfying ending, but rushed, but i still like it.

Aggregator gang
Not a bad ending but a boring one for sure. Ai build up didn't really pan out. The other characters got a simple ending as well. The way the manga started I say the ending is way too bland that it's out right forgettable.
I had hopes for this one to be something better than we got. The art helped but plot went cliché hard and nothing truly felt satisfying or atleast acceptable. 6/10 is me being humble here.
Thank you and good bye

Users who are viewing this thread