The City of Imprisoned Love

I started reading this for the nudity, stayed for the nudity and there was no more to be found ....

Power Uploader
Last volume will be out in 10 days. Might as well hang on for a little longer for the bonus material.
The premise is nice but the execution leaves a lot to be desired. I'll give the mangaka some slack because this is their first ever serialization.

this is an example of something that starts of good then in the middle they flop hard.

Group Leader
I dunno how to say this but I feel it just kinda flopped. Was Nice but big meh ending because it was a bit confusing yet not satisfying

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a troll
Started with supernatural phenomena and sexy fanservices, and it's all turn out to be future tech out of nowhere

It's quiet interesting story yet kinda stupid, I wished to be more than this kind of ending.. well, can't help since I'm just a reader.

Still have no idea why ai had to be removed from that world instead of it being more so being what she wished for think they had to do it.

Also what actually happened to the copies of ai were they combined into one.

Dont think we really get a proper explanation why just told things need to happen.

And don't really think the conclusion is a good one since they are pretty much trapped in a simulation which seemingly now have no way to get out of and only 3 know the truth.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Now the score is below 7. Tbf It wasn't that bad but extremely disappointing since it had a great start.

Users who are viewing this thread