The City of Imprisoned Love

Dex-chan lover
I wonder, if anyone has read the raws, does it feel like it got axed or like a proper conclusion? Do we know if it was axed for sure?

Power Uploader
@TheGodEmperor I haven't read the raws, but there is really no way to know for sure that a manga is axed or the author just sucks at ending, unless the author comes out and says it, which is pretty uncommon.

This story has been all over the place from the start, so I don't expect a satisfying ending regardless.

Aggregator gang
You really gotta think, at the end of the day, what was the point of this story? Is it about A.I. Consciousness? What it means to be alive? What constitutes as reality? Or was this just the author fucking around doing what he wants? So many questions...

IF Tetsuya Nomura wrote a manga, it'd be this.

The plot is as easy to follow as an algebraic object that describes a (multilinear) relationship between sets of algebraic objects related to a vector space. Objects that tensors may map between include vectors and scalars, and even other tensors. Tensors can take several different forms – for example: scalars and vectors (which are the simplest tensors), dual vectors, multilinear maps between vector spaces, and even some operations such as the dot product. Tensors are defined independent of any basis, although they are often referred to by their components in a basis related to a particular coordinate system.

Tensors are important in physics because they provide a concise mathematical framework for formulating and solving physics problems in areas such as mechanics (stress, elasticity, fluid mechanics, moment of inertia, ...), electrodynamics (electromagnetic tensor, Maxwell tensor, permittivity, magnetic susceptibility, ...), or general relativity (stress–energy tensor, curvature tensor, ... ) and others. In applications, it is common to study situations in which a different tensor can occur at each point of an object; for example the stress within an object may vary from one location to another. This leads to the concept of a tensor field. In some areas, tensor fields are so ubiquitous that they are often simply called "tensors".

Tensors were conceived in 1900 by Tullio Levi-Civita and Gregorio Ricci-Curbastro, who continued the earlier work of Bernhard Riemann and Elwin Bruno Christoffel and others, as part of the absolute differential calculus. The concept enabled an alternative formulation of the intrinsic differential geometry of a manifold in the form of the Riemann curvature tensor.[1]

Dex-chan lover
So at what chapter it ends and is the ending acceptable or a bullshit? Not sure if i should waste time for it.

The rating is low because the story doesn't know what it wants to be and Yukiko is a better heroine than Ai.

Fed-Kun's army
It was fun, it was weird, the stakes were suitably high but the twist was just so vapid and dull I'm dropping it just five chapters from the end because I'm just that tired of it all.

Users who are viewing this thread