The City of Imprisoned Love

No, really, what the fuck is this, this is getting worse than Darling in the Franxx.

Dex-chan lover
@Pallas_Bear World A version of Protag is! World B is still redeemable,
He hasn't gone down the rabbit hole of tunnel visioned insanity and recreated the whole world to bring one girl back.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok but
Why tf am I even more confused
I don’t even feel like rereading and analyzing I’ll just accept it as what it is

Fed-Kun's army
Ah actually I get it now
Huh
Ok then
I don’t even know how to feel about this direction

it´a tragic mind fuck of a mind fuck... of godam mind fuck ... you really need to read to understand lol 😅

Code:
soooo he simped for a girl so hard that he made a WHOLE new world/universe where she is alive?
I mean thats dedication right there

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

THE ULTIMATE SIMP.
This dude created an alternate reality just to avoid her death and have a shot with her.
Lmfao still complicated as all hell.

The quality of this manga dropped radically in the last 20 chapters...

the manga feels like a big prank to me, I don't think the ending wasn't hard to understand but I binged it and have no idea how I feel about the whole thing

Group Leader
Man, I can't wait until the English release catches up... I've tried reading the ones out, but I can't read it lmao. Seems more confusing than ever tho

Welpppp, This seems to be going the 2.5D route. I genuinely hope this group never picks up another manga that I am interested in.

Users who are viewing this thread