The City of Imprisoned Love

It was good but I don't think it deserves the horror tag. I'm not really sure if you can call this manga a romance but it has some. I feel like more backstory on World A would be helpful since it felt like it had little to no relevance having only shown up for a few chapters. I'm not sure what to say about my general impression on this manga, it was good I guess but it felt like it just threw something in your face and didn't care to explain it into depth, moved between arcs pretty fast. I'd recommend this to anyone who is here for the thriller tag, otherwise there are better choices.

@Dark_Tiffany69
That was my ship but unfortunately no. I would still read the manga as it is very good right up until the ending

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the ending was the in-between of a "good" and "bad" ending, pretty sure that's why people hate it so much, in my opinion the manga itself was pretty cool

i think this ending is neither bad nor good. But i hope MC end up with Inaba because both of them are admin and have memories about past. Furthermore, they have been together for a decade in world A so they would be a good couple. And inaba can also help MC in his a.i research

I think the story was pretty decent, at least until volume 5. That was pretty much the exposition info dump leading to the "meh" ending. I feel like at the start of volume 5, it starts to feel like the author was rushing to get to any ending at that point. I think maybe another handful of chapters to flesh out World "A" a bit more, and maybe a peek at what was going on with the organization up to this point would have rounded it out a bit more in the end. Like for example, the memory cake, did it restore memories from World "A" or did it restore memories of World "B" from prior to the quarantine the city?

Users who are viewing this thread