The Class President Is Pushy - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Well fuck you can change the tittle to " The Class Presidente is Horny" because holy shit wtf

Group Leader
moral of the story use protection kids, be like prez, always ready

edit: i was a bit confused at first but if you google "japanese condom box" on google images youd see that their most noticiable feature are those numbers, which i think its thickness

Dex-chan lover
@chimera258
That's the confusing part. If she did "come prepared" and wanted to bone him, what's up with falling asleep in front of him? She wants rape-play? That's creepy as fuck and really doesn't fit the mood of this manga.
On the flip side, she may have chickened out by "falling asleep", because she wanted to back off on boning him. The last page might've suggested that she's going to "actually try next time". If that's the case, that had to be one of the most subtle ques I had have ever seen in a manga before, where every emotion is extremely explicit.

6coym4e7dg551.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm a child so someone please explain what that is?
Condoms. Most Japanese premium brand condoms are made from polyurethane which can be made thinner than typical latex, so the companies often advertise the thinness (0.02mm in this case) on the packaging.

Dex-chan lover
She bought a phone? Why's the clock on the phone 0.01? What kind of time set up is that xD

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist
The panel with a clock flipping suggests that some time passed without him doing anything and she decided to just fall asleep. Not to mention the position change.

Group Leader
@Solipsist
It's really not that complicated.
1. The two stay up late playing video games
2. She decides to 'make her move' by saying she wants to go to bed but also saying they can have more fun
3. He doesn't respond/thinks she's just talking about playing games again some time or whatever. He doesn't think there's a chance in hell she's talking about fucking.
4. It's like 2 in the morning, so she falls asleep without anything happening
5. He's still trying to figure out if she's talking about sex and doesn't end up getting any sleep
She brought condoms because she wanted to practice safe sex, he just wasn't picking up on her signals. That's all. She's not into rape-play, she didn't chicken out, she actually just fell asleep because it was super late at night.

Users who are viewing this thread