The Class President Is Pushy - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
3Da5O0v.png

How lewd

Fucking hell why did she call him her little brother when she wanted to fuck.

Double-page supporter
i thought that box was a phone. maybe the manga could have been more clear but i'm not proud of how i interpreted that page.

I just realized. That bag that he sat on, grabbed and handed to her probably had the condoms in it. Had he accidentally checked or ruptured the bag, that would've been spicy

Aggregator gang
I was so confused at what that was at the last panel but considering her wording in the final page, I guess it was a condom but wish it was clearer

Well this prez is really something else.. Thanks for the update

Group Leader
Since apparently a lot of people are having or had trouble with page four, I've added another, educational page to explain things better.

Dex-chan lover
b r u h

I WANT A THREE KINGDOMS VIDEO GAME CONDOM BUYING GIRL AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH REEEEEEEEEEEEE WRRRYYYYYYYYYY

Dex-chan lover
It might have worked if our boy hadn't prepped himself in the bathroom last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Long time no see!
She really is something else. How she deduced what his bathroom breaks are, and how she prevented them in order to keep him capable through the night. What an assertive girl.
But he endured it. Definitely not your casual mob. That's Shirogane level inner strength.
Why have I ever forgotten to follow this thing last time?

Thanks, chimera, for educational page. Live and learn, as they say.

Users who are viewing this thread