The Clueless Transfer Student Is Assertive. - Vol. 3 Ch. 30

will the friend group increase? or will kasahara remain a tsun all the way? find out next tim()

Dex-chan lover
Man, what an annoying brat, spouting all that shit. But more so, what a worthless teacher, just letting her pull bully moves loud to the whole class right in front of him. His whole approach to the class rep thing is worthless too; he's total deadwood. Dude should be sacked.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
This guy has a whole deck of uno that is just reverse cards. Also, who are you again blondie? I don't remember you, sorry.

Dex-chan lover
Kasahara this whole chapter:
4a4.gif

I do hope she joins the friend group though

Dex-chan lover
Deletus McYeetus this new girl, yeet her into the sun for all I care.

I read this for the main characters.

And the sister, sometimes.

"Then I can have her all to myself" holy shit kid dial down the chadness even im feeling the effects

Dex-chan lover
Fuck these shoehorned secondary interest who have no chances, i hate this trope

Group Leader
Ugh! Did the author really have to go down this road? Seriously, are we really gonna have to put up with this asshole every chapter, bad-mouthing the FMC and the clueless MC not realizing that she's being bullied? I suppose after the author runs out of ideas for this BS we'll get the lesbian bitch who tries to break up the hetero couple. Then what moronic trope will we be subjected to?

Dex-chan lover
200k IQ play from Takada. They triggered his trap card.

Also just a hunch on my part, but I get the feeling Hino's going to get absolutely fucking ripped later on in life and probably beat up one of the bullies.

Fed-Kun's army
fuck kasahara

i really dont fuckin like these forced love rival cliches

Users who are viewing this thread