The Clueless Transfer Student Is Assertive. - Vol. 3 Ch. 30

Contributor
I’m down for this new character if only because it makes Takeda even funnier and more impressive.

Fed-Kun's army
I think it's not like a love rival so much. It feels like a tsundere friend for her soon. That's just how I see it tho, I might be wrong.

Dex-chan lover
The problem here is we've had enough chapters involving classmates to introduce her as a background or side character in some way. Suddenly she is given a focus chapter with a cliche setup and development and she could as much be an obstacle as she could be an ally.

I'm not giving it the benefit of the doubt just yet.

Fed-Kun's army
Dudes here really be talking about police in a romcom about middle schoolers

Get a life

Dex-chan lover
They just added that girl for more trama, but all they reactions are damn funny so it’s ok

What a bitch (blond hair)
I cant believe people bully this girl tho
Like, kids amirite?

Group Leader
Damn you guys are really shitting over like a 12 year old huh

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna take my guess. This is turnin' into the yuri route.

(Don't cancel me pls. This girl is just the typical tsundere character. You'll see)

Double-page supporter
I have little patience for "love rivals" that exist only to cause faux drama for the main couple, but I don't think that's the goal here. This series is too kind-hearted to make this girl any sort of long-term annoyance. Heck, at first she wasn't even going to say anything and then she was willing to drop it until Takada backed out instead. I think it's pretty obvious that she's ultimately going to become Nishimura's first female friend. It'll take a few chapters, but I'm pretty confident that's how things will go between them.

Why is she suddenly into the MC now? She was introduced as a bully that thinks both of them are childish, why did the author make her have a romantic interest with the MC so suddenly?

Users who are viewing this thread