The Clueless Transfer Student Is Assertive. - Vol. 3 Ch. 40

Fed-Kun's army
I really want a to see them in highschool with her having gained so much confidence from the years of him doing being like that with her that she is on the attack but he ends up shy from the sudden attention he is getting back.

Contributor
Reposting this because it pretty much always applies:

Chad.png

Contributor
Another day, another chapter of the transfer student being the fucking greatest. Boy, is this good.

Dex-chan lover
40 chapters deep and these kids still have it out for Nishimura.
It's starting to get sad, and maybe a little suspicious. Why would they be so hard up on ostracizing just one girl? There has to be a reason for it for them to latch on so feverishly.

I guess "it's the crux of the plot" is a simple, blanket answer. But it does get the mind going on the conspiracy behind it.

Dex-chan lover
Are these all flashbacks? They have the black background inbetween the panels...
EDIT: Nevermind, they all have it, for some reason I thought current events had white background.

Double-page supporter
@chabermaca Other series by this author have the same black borders, so it looks like a stylistic choice. However, in this case, I'm choosing to assume this entire manga is a "How I Met Your Mother" situation, where he's telling his kids how awesome he's always thought their mother is.

Dex-chan lover
At this point the other kids just seem more jealous than anything.

Users who are viewing this thread