The Clueless Transfer Student Is Assertive. - Vol. 4 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
@rockerrock60 I mean, you can't be assertive if you have nothing to assert... so what you say checks out fairly well. I can't figure out when he realized everything tho, or if he actually knew all along and just started with a role from the get-go, trapping himself in it.

@guytsu nah, the bullies aren't stupid (in this specific chapters case). It is that particular girl who is in love with him, and is stupid.

@feha Hm? I didn't say anything about the bullies or their stupidity, though. That was a quote from something someone else said. I was responding to that quote with the line beneath that

Dex-chan lover
@So-chan I've read 5 of that manga. And 1 manwha.

In one of them Takada was actually a man whore and picked up Nishimura as a quick ride in her teens when she had glasses and tig of bitties and she killed herself after that. In another Takada had a threesome with current Nishimura and future Nishimura.

Dex-chan lover
She is probably the biggest idiot, moreso than the boy that makes fun of Nishimura.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, he practically proposed right there!
I get that the girl likes him and is trying to get him away from Nishimura. But damn, all she did was cuck herself. Better make a genre tag for this newtype netorare!

Double-page supporter
@tuusk
I don't think you know the meaning of the word "simp"

About the chapter itself I wonder why the bullies never give up on them, like at this point they should've realized that their bond is so sstronk it won't break with just simple mockery.

But they're kids, they probably just hate losing idk

Thanks for the translations~ 😁

Dex-chan lover
@Sisiyoru Let's face it, the percentage of people who use the word unironically and know what it means, is in the single digits. It is just a "word" to use when there is a guy who likes a girl.

I wish the word simp never got out to the general public.

In any case, loved the chapter as always

I know kids are dumb, but you'd think they'd have learned their lesson by now. Stop trying to bully Nishimura inside of Takada's area of effect. It's doomed to fail, you're invading Russia in winter, dressed in a t-shirt, with only a bag of chips as sustenance.

Users who are viewing this thread