The Clueless Transfer Student Is Assertive. - Vol. 4 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
"Your compatibility is horrible"

Boy: If our relationship is considered "bad", that means it can ONLY GET EVEN BETTER

WHAT A CHAD

Dex-chan lover
what if they all secretly try to matchmake them

and the bully girl is not onto the joke

Honestly I don't understand why they keep trying, he's just gonna reverse-card everything they throw at him.

Dex-chan lover
OKAY, I have a theory, hear me out:

Chad Takada is actually re-living his life with full memories of his adult life, and in his alternative future Nishimura committed suicide because of bullying, and he's doing what he can to prevent that.

Am I smart or am I smart?

@So-chan

That's very sad man.... i came here to feel wholesome yet i always stumble upon these kinds of comments. Just breaks my heart.

Dex-chan lover
@So-chan
I like how smug you sound like when you typed "Am I smart" twice. It may not make any sense but it sounds like you had fun thinking it up. I'll give you three headpats just for the optimism.

Oh come on, that was practically a confession! At this point i'm convinced that Takada knows exactly what he's saying and he's trying to convince Nishimura to be confident enough to confess her feelings towards him. They are going to be married with a child on the way before they finish high school.

I know the bullies were always dumb as fuck, but at this point they should already know that Takada is like the biggest simp for Nishimura in the universe (not to insult Takada but seriously wtf)

He doesn't fit the "simp" definition at all. He genuinely cares about her and his enthusiasm is completely innocent. He's not intentionally going out of his way to try and impress her to score brownie points, nor are any of his actions a desperate attempt to get into her pants.

Users who are viewing this thread