The Cool Classmate ◯◯ Years Later... - Ch. 35 - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation! really love the stark contrast the fmc has

Dex-chan lover
I;m actually curious what this man did to her to completely flip her personality like that i mean hoe hard did this chad blow her back out

Dex-chan lover
I;m actually curious what this man did to her to completely flip her personality like that i mean hoe hard did this chad blow her back out

There is a sister series to this that actually goes through how he managed to win her over. Starts with her at 0% affection which almost immediately drops to -100% because of some dumb shit he did and is gradually working its way back up. Would be nice to see that series continued as well if there are more chapters since I agree that getting context for her change would be interesting.

Dex-chan lover
brdski was the goat, and current tl is the goat for picking this series back up

Dex-chan lover
There is a sister series to this that actually goes through how he managed to win her over. Starts with her at 0% affection which almost immediately drops to -100% because of some dumb shit he did and is gradually working its way back up. Would be nice to see that series continued as well if there are more chapters since I agree that getting context for her change would be interesting.
Yeah i did start that one but it only has 5 chapters unfortunately

Dex-chan lover
Ah there it isssss, I was wondering when theres gonna be an update for this, and didnt know that Y.O.P was taking a break. Thanks so much for picking this up @DynJarren !

Do it for that trauma kiddd hahaha

Dex-chan lover
vDJblZ4.png

"save me"

Dex-chan lover
thank you for this and thank you for coming in on a series the right way, giving the notice that youll stop if asked. though im pretty sure the “common etiquette” is to message the team first but idk ive never done scanlation so ye
Yeah, first time. I haven't the team post anything in a while, so I wasn't sure if a message would reach them idk. I'll probably just post the remaining chapters and try to keep it up to date, and then when the other group comes back and wants to pick this up again, they can

VLM

Double-page supporter
Thank you my friend. for keeping this series alive and keeping us readers entertained

Users who are viewing this thread