The Cool Classmate ◯◯ Years Later... - Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
tumblr_inline_odrn23ZN2l1ttbgov_1280.jpg
Down there something hard is.
DO THIS D OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO TRY.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, she didn't buy a locker. It's just parent's day at their kid's school.

Betcha she saw an open locker and thought, "Ara! Wouldn't it be nice to reenact That Event, only with me not being all tsun-tsun?"

Which makes this all the more naughty because she's about to shag him in their daughter's very own locker at her school...
Now imagine the daughter getting the janitor to help open the locker and saw the disheveled state they are in.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, she didn't buy a locker. It's just parent's day at their kid's school.

Betcha she saw an open locker and thought, "Ara! Wouldn't it be nice to reenact That Event, only with me not being all tsun-tsun?"

Which makes this all the more naughty because she's about to shag him in their daughter's very own locker at her school...
More babies for the horde!

Considering her backstory did she actually hate being trapped in a locker in him or was she desperately trying to be cool / tsun about it?
Depends on her favorability rating and when this should happen in "The Cool Classmate Whose Favorability Gradually Changes".

Dex-chan lover
Depends on her favorability rating and when this should happen in "The Cool Classmate Whose Favorability Gradually Changes".
True, it's a shame that series hasn't been updated but I am enjoying the other girls the author has introduced.

It's so sad that I can hear Ambatukam's cries of despair in my head :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread