The Crown Prince's Fiancée - Ch. 30

Supporter
Thanks for the TL! Wish this series had a little more engagement. Beautiful art, if a bit of a slow burn.

Dex-chan lover
This romance feels like the definition of the suspension bridge effect, lmao. Hopefully he realises how screwed up it was that he was about to murder her the first time they met. It's even funnier that the stakes seem fairly low-key outside of that - I was expecting more cutthroat political maneuvering given how quickly he wanted to resort to murder to keep his secrets, but the atmosphere of the palace ended up being pretty fluffy. It's just made him seem crazier and crazier as time goes on. It's good fun, though, I'm enjoying it.

Double-page supporter
This romance feels like the definition of the suspension bridge effect, lmao. Hopefully he realises how screwed up it was that he was about to murder her the first time they met. It's even funnier that the stakes seem fairly low-key outside of that - I was expecting more cutthroat political maneuvering given how quickly he wanted to resort to murder to keep his secrets, but the atmosphere of the palace ended up being pretty fluffy. It's just made him seem crazier and crazier as time goes on. It's good fun, though, I'm enjoying it.
Me too I am enjoying this

Users who are viewing this thread