The Crown Princess Audition - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
@Watchnan66 yeah mind control and all bad bad but like last time i checked the dictionary "rape" was forcing sexual activities upon an unwilling person, i mean yeah brainwashing is bad but it's not called rape, we created language for a reason, to differentiate between specific stuff

Dex-chan lover
this gonna be the Crown prince dressed as Iris "on his own", plan to take viscount invitation ( since it was the only one available) , make apple be the maid so Apple can still be part of the garden competetion ( she is the crown prince after all)

Plan?: go undercover to see who's sutable for him. (what he don't know is he'll fall for Apple)😅 my hunch..don't take it seriously I don't know the story...

Dex-chan lover
I don't think that's a woman. That story he made up sounds like a whole cart load of shit. Also he mind fucked them so it didn't matter what story he told.

SUS, how can the unwanted daughter have that much $. Think it's the prince crossdressing.

They don't really cross-dress characters really well... even in the other manhwa i was reading you could tell it was a dude. Anyways is that some sort of spell rose is casting? like a manipulation one?

I think I'm dropping this. I don't like the heroine at ALL. It just seems like the heroine is an airheaded, boring, cliched, and stupid heroine <3

and you can fucking tell it's the prince crossdressing tf. Bet he went undercover to "know who's suitable for him" and it happens to be a girl that doesn't know how to rule a country, and she also has no fucking influence lmao. Also, I bet he will fall for her (1000%). That's why I am sick of these stories, villainess/side character stories are wayy better cuz they think out of the box. Even though there is some repetition, but they're better.

Dex-chan lover
this has to have the record for the fastest ''...this bitch!''... moment

Did I miss something? How did everyone know that
she's a crossdressing man? The crown prince at that? And does the crown prince have so much free time as to play a random family's daughter
?

On an unrelated note, mind control is the most infuriating power a villain can have.

Users who are viewing this thread