The Crown Princess Audition - Ch. 12

Group Leader
Perse took charge this chapter and handled most of the stitching, cleaning, and typesetting! And it looks great!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this prince will ever feel bad for what he did to our girl's family. How he made them treat the poor girl...

Dex-chan lover
Brawn combined with a maids smarts is a terrifying combination.

My mind is kinda breaking because I KNOW Rose is actually a male, the prince in disguise, but like, the vibes is so yuri 😂

Ok here are what rose could be most likely she is the prince but she could also be a assasin 👀 it's gonna be weird if she starts dating the prince. Maybe the prince doesn't want a empress maybe she is going to choose rose and pretend like she is a different person.

@Your_Dino_Overlord it is more likely that Rose is the prince since he said that he's related to the royal family in chapter 7 (I think?). Also, it was mentioned that the crown prince's face has yet to be revealed and Rose complained about how long his father was going to lock him up.

But honestly, it wouldn't make much sense to join a competition for your own future wife, right? Makes me wonder how long he can keep that farce up... Or maybe this is just to slap his father in the face and he'll explain him going that far with "wanting to learn the ladies' personalities without them knowing who he is"... dunno, we'll see

Ahh so he can do something else but berate her. This chapter was the fluff I needed. Also the memes at the end of chapters are immaculate. 👌

Mary such a wonderful woman and loyal friend! I knew she would be the best girl the moment she was introduced to us!❤

Why people don’t like this manhwa? It seems good so far

@steevee99 I think hes joining the competition to rebel against his father (the king, I bet) because if I got it right you win making the “perfect score” Or something similar so if he can win as Rose then the result will be invalid and he could avoid his life “planned” as his father wants. Maybe. I think this could be a reason at least 😂

Am I the only one who can’t read it bc mangadex is bugging? It shows me the first picture and then the server crash...

Dex-chan lover
The reason I could think of why he joined the competition as well was;
He wanted to choose his OWN Wife

I REALLY SHIP THEM!!!! AND MARY'S THE BEST MAID EVER! IN THIS MANHWA!!!

@UnePlante Nope, you're not the only one looks like the dex server is over-loading

Users who are viewing this thread