The Crown Princess Audition - Ch. 13

So whenever he has an important inner monologue he changes back to being male just because he likes his image in the mirror or something? Isn't that a bit dangerous when the FL is sleeping in the same room?

Group Leader
@tanjung

I think his goal is to the win the competition and "earn" his spot as the sole leader of the Kingdom and prove that he doesn't want a competition to choose his Queen without his input.
He clearly doesn't like being a political trophy for noble ladies with ulterior motives, and he mentions in an earlier chapter that his father wants to keep him confined.

There's probably a lot more backstory to how he became like this, but I really do enjoy the plot of him winning his own freedom.

Dex-chan lover
Clearly his father said to go fuck yourself and he took it all too seriously!

He’s pretty much confirmed the crown prince to the audience now. He seems a lil too scheming but I see where this hatred for this wife candidate thing comes from. As long as he takes care of our girl I don’t mind too much.

That last panel... He looks like a shounen manga protagonist about to exact his revenge

@Dreiks yeah...
This way it will be easier in the future to make her *conviniently* walk in as he is in male version and create either a misunderstanding or a revelation.

I really don’t like the ml right now. He treats mc like property and is always scheming. The worst thing for me, though, is his resentment towards this process. I’m sorry but it’s not cool to blame the participants for using this as way to move up in the world where clearly as women their movement in society is highly limited. They weren’t born as a crown prince and don’t have the luxury of looking down at the system.

I agree he's not the most likeable ML but I do like that he breaks the mold of a usual ML despite being a crown prince character. Romance isn't really that forefront of his motivations and he has a reason to why he's acting towards his goals. Besides, he's starting to soften up to the FL. So while he's not into love, he's definitely favoring the FL more than the scheming women in the competition.

i like how everyone's still calling prince Rose bc they still haven't dropped his name shjsfjsdh

Group Leader
Wow it cant be more obvious that red haired lady is a villainess 😂😂

Contributor
300Iq plan.

To avoid to marry a gole-digger, just win the competition and marry yourself !

Users who are viewing this thread