The Crown Princess Audition - Ch. 2

I need to calm down.
I believe this story has so much to offer
I believe in it
Keep calm me

Double-page supporter
@saltaeafterdark i think it was something something fraudulent marriage something something, tbh i don't remember titles very much but it had a pink haired girl and black haired guy as an mc

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap what an asshole. Throw them back into the attic from where they came from

at first I thought there were two female leads, then I realised okay it’s more like one female lead and one female villain. And it seems that equal attention might be given to each. Both of their backgrounds seem compelling, so this will interesting.

This bull, why tf you asking her to be your maid even if Rose is
the crown prince
she doesn’t need to go THIS extreme. 😡

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand why she didn't hypnotize the girl?
The whole household is supposed to be hypnotized rite?

I am interested and really pulled into this development but also so annoyed by this girl lol. Apple just minding her business as a crown princess candidate who probably won't be chosen (or so she thought) but out of nowhere this chick shows up, takes her family's attention, her spot for the garden, and wants her to be a maid Dx except for that last bit, it all happened in a moment/blink of an eye, not even overnight

Annoyed but now invested lol

How annoying is this Rose girl right?! but why isnt she hypnotizing Apple as well or does she like seeing her suffer?

I know this is so off topic but this kinda reminds me of that kid show "ever after high" idk how but like

oh my god. i just had a huge big brain moment.
i was thinking whether or not to continue this bc everyone is like "this sucks lol" and i wasn't a fan of mcs that got pushed around by rude people *cough rose cough*
so i scroll back up to the description to see if there's anything worthwhile staying for and i see "crossdressing" as a tag. hmm, suspicious. our female lead is obviously not crossdressing?
so i decide to find out wtf's going on with this tag.
my gaze drifts over to the cover. and i realize.
oh lord.
our female lead's sister...is kissing....her hair....
OH MY GOD
ITS A DUDEE
THATS A DUDEEEE
(i kissed my friends in elementary school but that was before i knew it was weird)
oH MY GOD
i didn't think it was weird when i saw it earlier bc i assumed that was the sister of the prince (bc of hair color) and that the sister really liked her but NO
and after scrolling down farther in the comments my suspicion was confirmed.
i feel like a genius why can't i do problem solving like this at school

Users who are viewing this thread