The Crown Princess Audition - Ch. 3

If rose really is the ML..... idk how they’re gonna start the romance storyline cuz rose is literally a bitch rn

@Siquall Apple's parents and servant guy are all brainwashed by Rose's magic bird. It was shown and mentioned a couple of times. It's still horrible though and Apple doesn't realize.

Group Leader
I hate this...I'm so aggravated by Rose. Who is the actual MC? I might have to come back to this later and skip the chapters where Rose has the upper hand because I'm irritated lol

EVERYONE WHO HATES ROSE CUZ SHE IS A BITCH- you’re right but plssss wait for the next few chapters!!!!! Pleeewaaaaaaaaassssseeee!!!! At the very least, how they talk to each other will be a lot better for sure!!! Patienceeeeee

Thank you so much for the translation!!!!!

I can’t wait until we find out whether Apple is resistant to the mind control or if Rose didn’t use it on her (and why not?)

I bet one consequence leads to another, a.k.a Apple becomes the saintess with love interests except crown prince lmao. Screw the prince and white lotus b*tch.

If the spoilers are true and Rose is the ML, I wonder how the author going to make us like him, because seriously, (s)he's a BITCH here.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Hey everyone if you wanna spoil use the spoil tag gosh !
I'm shocked. If I get it,
Rose is the crown prince and he's basically trying to marry himself wtf

Poor Apple. But I’ve a feeling Rose’s machinations will not quite pay off. still this will interesting.

I'm just so angry for Apple. She doesn't deserve this and has every right to be in the choosing for crown princess. Why didn't rose just brainwash her like her parents if she wanted Apple to be cooperative...

Thanks for the update! So far I find Apple really relatable so I'm rooting for her. Rose is kind of bitchy and I find that kind of interesting? She better stop being a jerk to Apple real soon tho cause damn

the AUDACITY of her family and the black haired girl—idekhernameiforgotit.

I wonder if black haired girl is the prince's sister since they look similar on the cover. maybe because she's a girl she wasn't allowed to take over the throne? but if that's the case then her becoming his wife would..🤮

Fed-Kun's army
THIS F***ING B*TCH!!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO BREAK HER F***ING ARM OR BASH HER STUPID FACE IN!!!!!!!

Wtf is with this girl tho lmao so unlikable, makes me think this hoe is a trap in disguise, like a brother of the prince or some convoluted type of shit to test the candidates.

Considering the cover of 'Rose' kissing Apple's hand, the romance tag but no shoujo ai/yuri tag, and inclusion of the cross-dressing tag, Rose's narrow eyes, "Why can't we sleep in the same room, we're both girls"...

Rose is a dude.

This make my blood pressure rise, it so frustrating. Rose is a bitch, that family is messed up sending their daughter to be a maid of a basically stranger.

Dex-chan lover
@verysurprisedowl @Coffee_Bean
From spoilers I found, Rose is actually the crown prince in disguise. He's wearing a magic ring that allows him to assume a young female form.
Apparently the prince hates the crown princess auditions because he thinks its corrupt (obvious fighting for power and glory) and intends to sabotage and destroy it from within (likely to collect info/expose the candidates as ambitious witches who love power more than actual love).

Users who are viewing this thread