The Crown Princess Audition - Ch. 3

Wow apple just needs to fkn get a second opinion. Your entire family behaves weirdly and you just accept it at face value? Lol.

Maybe stupid MCs are in rn

what a bitch! this person just barged into her life, stole her bedroom, her family's affection and I assume her right as the original candidate as well? like, fine she probably wouldn't have gotten far but geezuz

Fed-Kun's army
is rose even the ml? Bcoz u
I sure am pitying poor apple

I want to hit Rose with a broom, is that okay?
Oh she is the crown prince? But that won't change my mind, i would have still hit him with a broom, what a jerk!

I really can't get over how she literally just walked into her life and turned everything upside down lol. If the circumstances are true, I get doing what you need to survive and obtain power, but damn poor apple

Dex-chan lover
What a shitty fucking parents, and I don't care they are brainwashed or shit, still fucking terrible parents.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I would rather Rose be an actual woman (not a spoiler since I didn't look at raws and it's obvious he is the ML) and if she was the main character. The actual main character is stupid, too normal and with 0 merits. Yeah, her parents are shitty but she is the most uninteresting character in here

Reading these sorts of manhwas just makes me have high blood pressure. But unlike other ones, where there is an amazing MC I can fawn over and fangirl over, there's a pushover, stupid FL in this one... *sigh
Hopefully, she gets better.

Thanks for translating!

this manhwa is stressing me out and i cant figure out if its skillful plot/world-building that the author is doing on purpose to engage the readers, or if the FL is truly a pushover and this is just how things are gonna be.

Users who are viewing this thread