The Dangers in My Heart - Ch. 145 - I'm the Man Who Was Rejected

Supporter
Still hate that story choice last time out, but I defo did not miss on that whole massive storytelling engine thing.

Also, Moeko, all the yikes.

Supporter
I was under the impression their friends knew. Guess not.
Just Moe, Serina and Yurine confirmed before now. Hara possibly (though that's something she would've confirmed by observation). Icchi's been hyper-cautious about her public image for a long time now and has been keeping things close to the vest (we're not even entirely certain he's told his own parents directly).

Supporter
Moe knows
Nyaa it's a 50/50
Kobayashi doesn't
Panda knew there's something going on between the two, same for White Anna after finding them hiding behind the curtains lol
Nyaa got a whole chapter on the trip arc showing her trying to deal with having her suspicions confirmed. Yurine was specifically told he's the kareshi when she and Anna were dodging pickups on their outing together.

Supporter
I trust Norio-sensei, so I'm not worried about Nanpai
Also, everyone tal....writing about him, moe or kobayashi, but nobody is commenting on how stupid Panda is? Maybe everyone already did last chapter and I didn't read.
Like, it's useless that Yukine sulks at Panda but doesn't explain to her that what she did only bothers people. That girl needs some sense knocked in her
I'm looking forward to that dynamic playing out. Yurine has been worried about her bestie's little hobby being a huge problem for a while and now it's hurting people she looks at as friends AND Panda absolutely does not seem to care. This might be the first story beat in this series that doesn't directly involve either of the main couple and it'll be fascinating to see how it gets handled.

Dex-chan lover
Some of you guys seem to be stuck in anime brain. In the manga Pickup-pi tried to hook them up after getting rejected. If anything, I think we seem him conversate with Ichi to see how far along they are and if they're going out. I could see him possibly persuading Ichi/Yamada to just come out officially instead of hiding. It seems to be the theme of the volume so far.

Supporter
From what I understand, they all “know” like they weren’t explicitly told but know the two of them well enough to tell (except for kobayashi cos she’s as dense as a neutron star)
Prior to this chapter, what Moe, Nyaa and Yurine (maybe Hara too) knew was everything. What Adachi, Kanzaki and Nanpai knew was there's a mutual romantic interest. What everyone else not named Kobayashi knows is just that they're super-close.

Dex-chan lover
Guys this is good for Adachi that way he can get offscreen progress, next time he shows up he has gotten a girlfriend that goes to another school, and is living happy

Pickup pai can deal and should deal with all the bullshit and drama that comes with being the male side character in a romcom

Dex-chan lover
Nyaa got a whole chapter on the trip arc showing her trying to deal with having her suspicions confirmed. Yurine was specifically told he's the kareshi when she and Anna were dodging pickups on their outing together.
When I said it's a 50/50 I meant "she knows there's tension but isn't sure about if they're a thing or not"

With Yurine, Anna makes sure not to say that she's in love with him and only says she has a "very special relationship", though how much that actually hides what she's saying is

lmao

Dex-chan lover
I’d like to believe that Moe isn’t dumb enough to invite Nanpai if he’s still obsessed with Yamada and could potentially stir up trouble. The next few chapters might reveal that he has turned a new leaf after entering high school, and this could be a pretty good resolution for the character, somewhat similar to how Adachi pivoted from the class perv to best bro.

Should be interesting to see, if they avoid the potential drama, especially since the main goal is still about finding someone for Panda.

Dex-chan lover
Adachi, you absolute bro. That hug! I'm so glad Ichi told him.

I honestly can't tell if Kobayashi is just dense or if she legitimately doesn't have any kind of sense for romance. I hope she gets some development soon.

Dex-chan lover
Adachi's such a bro, I love him even more man.

Also hoping any interesting(but not too misleading) development happening this next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Moepi the chaos incarnate. Why the hell you bring that NTR-protag here lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

LOL Nanpaisen is still alive.
Also, not sure if I understood it correctly but maybe something is up with Bayashiko, more than just being Yamada's 'bodyguard manager'. It seems like she's sort of eager to see Ichikawa going to the festival. I mean, Sakurai Norio might be building her up to be the first 3rd party who innocently 'noticed' Ichikawa as a man.

Users who are viewing this thread