The Dangers in My Heart - Ch. 145 - I'm the Man Who Was Rejected

Double-page supporter
Say whatever you want about Adachi but that's a peak chad energy he got there

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see Adachi join the elite secret group of everyone and their mom who knows about the main couple (at least in terms of main characters). Also nice to see Chii still hasn't caught on 😂.

Good to know the plan from last chapter worked. Now the MC is just another run of a mill bloke who had a crush and got shot down... of course on the opposite end, it'll look REALLY suspicious now if anyone outside the main group see's the couple hanging out together (actually even with the usual suspects group).
Reminder that this manga opened with Kyo fantasizing about killing Adachi. How far we've come.
The difference between the first chapters and current ones is absolutely insane

Dex-chan lover
As much as I hate the situation, I get why they decided that conclusion on that event. I hate that it needs ti be this way. This is why I hate Yamada’s work. I’ve told it ever since who knows what chapter. Adachi and Bayashiko are real homies this chapter. Why is the rating going down?! It used to be 9.31

Dex-chan lover
Moeeeee!! I'd say you're better than doing this, but also, I feel like that was your only choice to not be like kobayashi xD
She probably didn't have a lot of contacts she could call and it not be awkward :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps Nanpai wasn't actually invited and just happened to bump into the group. And Moeko was trying to point out Adachi, who's still "off-screen" or maybe behind Nanpai. WIshful thinking, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the friend is right, there is no need to go through all this trouble to hide their relationship just to please some parasocial creeps online.
The catch is that, in Yamada's agency's wiew, those parasocial creeps are the ones who bring the big money.

Supporter
Thanks for the new chapter!

LOL Nanpaisen is still alive.
Also, not sure if I understood it correctly but maybe something is up with Bayashiko, more than just being Yamada's 'bodyguard manager'. It seems like she's sort of eager to see Ichikawa going to the festival. I mean, Sakurai Norio might be building her up to be the first 3rd party who innocently 'noticed' Ichikawa as a man.
After both the beach arc and the babysitting chapters, she did find herself wondering out loud if he was interested in anyone.

Aggregator gang
every side character has to be in a relationship/trying after main couple is together. Kinda hate this trend as it feels forced more often than not

Dex-chan lover
oh not dumb. Remember the big fight she had with Anna? She KNOWS they are dating so is she just being mean and trying to fuck with their relationship? Or you are right and she is the biggest smooth brain.
No way man. Moe not only knows they are a thing, both of them are important friends and she cares about them both, a lot.

Maybe she is trying to hook him up with panda or simply just trying a other pass at him

Dex-chan lover
Nyaa also knows. She noticed when they were doing chocolate at Anna's house.
She fully knows they're dating, they told her during summer vacation trip with the whole condom incident. Before that she was just suspicious.

Moeko, Serinyaa, Hanzawa and now Adachi are the only friends that know they're dating. Hara and Kanzaki know they have "a thing" but so far we don't know if they were told about them dating.

Nanpai might did many unlikeable to Yamada and Ichikawa before, but it is true that he is in love with Yamada and only her, he even rejected other girls. There is a very small chance he think he might have a chance because he heard Yamada rejcted Ichikawa confession, but I believe once he learn the truth, he will back off. I see the maturity inside him, he is a man. Why the hatred towards him?

On the contrary, why Sekine isn't being hated that much? Not being able to enroll to the university she wants because of her family's poor finance is not the excuse for all her very questionable actions recently.

Andou... I hope she learn her mistake soon and apologize to all the people she hurted.

Users who are viewing this thread