The Dangers in My Heart - Ch. 151 - I Didn't Give Up

Group Leader
digging deep in Moeko's worri s, meanwhil some maid Yamada XD....

now I wonder ehat is thr idea... everyone thinks it might be a maze... cosplay presentation would be too convenient lol but I wonder... if it is just tourism on the school idk.... might be a signal to the end of the series..

Dex-chan lover
HOLY SHIT WHAT A CHAPTER!!
From Kyo's "Thank you" to the amazing friendship dynamic between Kyotarou and Moeko this chapter is good.
Let Ichikawa cook with the idea, maybe advice group? For the people that don't know what to do after school?
Anyway thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
The author manages to make even the side girls fascinating and easy to root for which puts the main girls of other romcom titles to shame.
Hanzawa is awkward, adorable and stays true to what she wants, while Moeko is thoughtful, intelligent and anxious which betrays her initial confident, bitchy persona. They're all characters with depth and quirks, and it's a joy exploring their motivations that's detached to any romance with our MC. Begone to foul harem thoughts, and welcome to wholesome, fulfilling interactions.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Chadtaro said "If you need a little push, I can do it myself too. But don't give up yet".

Really nice to see that their friendship keeps developing. He's getting more social with all of them not just Yamada, and Moeko is being more honest too, both with herself, Yamada, and I guess she was already being vulnerable with Kyotaro for some time now

Supporter
That depends on how the school festival ends. It feels like we're headed towards the relationship becoming public which feels like an obvious focus for the next volume.
Especially since that volume will be the cleanup hitter for S3 of the anime. Gotta hit that arc outta the park.

Supporter
Going by the mood and foreshadowing of this chap, I think the next arc will be about their group not being as together anymore cause of tests to prepare for graduation, and possibly even a change of class, or schools for some of the characters.

A bittersweet arc about parting ways with friends, as they grow up and go seek their own paths in life is what I am expecting.
We're only in late September or early October. That's gonna be quite a ways down the line, after Christmas, after entrance exam panic, after Valentines Day, after a whole lotta other things. Figure that for five volumes on (closing anime S4).

Users who are viewing this thread