The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 1 Ch. 14 - I Can't Do Anything

Congrats, you dense motherfucker!
As far as manga is concerned he actually got the gist of it pretty fast :D
He's still an enormous creepazoid though, even if he got over the murder thing.
And yeah, nose injuries bleed a ton, even when they don't hurt.
When I was a kid I got punched in the nose and it wasn't until I moved my hand away from my face that I realized I had become a human fountain.

I'd say it was absurd to have that much blood, if I hadnt one time bled for like an hour straight just gushing blood from my nose as a kid

Double-page supporter
yeah this amount of blood is pretty damn real, i had got hit in the nose like that when i was younger.. i was bleeding from my nose and puking up blood for like 20 minutes, shit doesnt hurt but its fuckin gross

MD@Home
In the parallel universe version of this manga where we're inside Yamada's head instead of Ichikawa's she was definitely in the middle of a "wait shit why am I getting feelings when I look at him" epiphany scene that was comically cut short by getting hit in the face with a basketball.

Dex-chan lover
only 14 chapters?

Screen_Shot_2019-01-17_at_4.22.43_PM.jpg

okay the "real scary when mad" part is true if you look at the later chapters where kyou is talking to moeko and hara. she gets fuckin murder eyes.

Fed-Kun's army
The thing is that I once got hit by a football on my face with full force and didn't bleed a single drop.

But after looking at this thread... maybe my nose is just a little bit dense.

I mean, that blow got me dizzy for 2 minutes to the point I couldn't walk and it also hurt like a fucking kick to the face.
Blood? Zero

I got hit by a pass from my teammate and it hurt but I was more pissed than in pain

(Also fuck you, you broke my glasses)

Jesus that's a lot of blood just for a basketball hit, though it would BE PAINFUL

Dex-chan lover
I just find it overly cringy that he has to run after her in every chapter no matter what happens

Users who are viewing this thread