The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 1 Ch. 14 - I Can't Do Anything

Fed-Kun's army
Always bullied, always the goalie during PE in high school, hit full force in face by the classic lather ball. Broken glasses, broken lip, broken nose, so much blood, four stitches inside mouth, teacher rage, two guys suspended. But the bulling ended that day 😁.

So the blood depend by how much force the ball hit.

Am I the only one that has consistently found the mc as like insanely creepy? It's kinda hard to root for him tbh. Although they do make all the other guys look like trash too but I just kinda don't like him.

Supporter
I think this actually represents how he actually doesn't like blood, and it was a lie he told himself to look edgy. I find it interesting how he used to say he wanted to see here in distress but when he saw her in distress now he panicked and hated it, and felt greatly disturbed by it.

Also her nose bleed didn't start until she met eyes with him. Could it be doing that anime thing where you get a nose bleed when you see someone you like? Hmmmmm....
He can't even bring himself to properly apply FAKE blood to her face for the cultural festival, even after making changes to make it look more realistic. Maybe even ESPECIALLY after that.

Supporter
Am I the only one that has consistently found the mc as like insanely creepy? It's kinda hard to root for him tbh. Although they do make all the other guys look like trash too but I just kinda don't like him.
Kyo at this point sees HIMSELF as extremely creepy and we're (mostly) seeing the world in this title through his eyes. He's not who he thinks he is, and this drives a lot of subtle changes here over time.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone else find the sexualization of middle school girls kind of weird in the beginning and ending pages?

I realize it's normal for kids that age to see other kids that way, and it's OK-ish when it's from the perspective of one of the kids the same age in the story, but those extra/full pages seem like pedo bait.

Dex-chan lover
He's meant to be a chuunibyou, that weird phase where he thinks he's some madlad or different from everyone in some crazy way
Anyone else find the sexualization of middle school girls kind of weird in the beginning and ending pages?

I realize it's normal for kids that age to see other kids that way, and it's OK-ish when it's from the perspective of one of the kids the same age in the story, but those extra/full pages seem like pedo bait.
it's a shounen, so it's primarily targetted at boys around and a bit upwards of that age group
but also im in the age demographic it's targeting, so it's not a wonder why i don't have as much of an issue

Users who are viewing this thread