The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 129 - I Went on a Retreat

Dex-chan lover
Nothing gonna happen. He is too self-aware. It is a very cliche setup at this point.

Dex-chan lover
dang Yamada is gone at the worst timing. She should have seen Ichikawa holding a condom.

Dex-chan lover
There Was Only One Bed!...

That's really convenient for the plot and it was pretty funny to have Ichi end up on the terrace because of Hana (btw, sent me on a trip to see a casual reference to Terrace House. I would expect it to be a bit taboo there since the show ended for its responsibility in the suicide of one of the participants, huh; Hana Kimura).

Still, let's be real, that stalker is a terrible host! Offering a beachside house out of the blue is cool, but she should have warned them of the accommodation, so that they could take sleeping bags if needed!

Other practical detail, y'all gotta calm down. There's literally nowhere to sleep comfy, let alone fuck. What? You think their first time is going to be in the shitter? In the fucking hammock??

Pace-wise, it's great that we jump right into the trip, I like when authors just know what we want and don't beat around the bush. But it showed great emotional intelligence to have Ichi acknowledge that it was all a lot right after their first kiss. Now, Anna is casually showing him her swimsuit, he's staying with four girls — I'm not too worried for him, but it's fair to say I should be given how thirsty his gal is.

Dex-chan lover
> Whose is it?
It's yours now, use it wisely.

Poor Nico got clam-jammed.

Remember author, they're 14 years old.
Oh, yeah, i recon it's around this age some of my classmates lost their v-cards. And that was some 20 years ago.

To everyone readying a case for a false advertisement in advance, notice that it says "4 sex-charged days", not "4 sex-filled days". So no one promised you guys that a "discharge" will be happening (and if it will, that Ichikawa won't be doing it on his own).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lol do some people really expect this will turn into some hentai?

That was just Kyo with his usual "jumping to the most stressfull scenario possible" like he had done before. Things will likely get solved in the next chapter so that they can enjoy the beach. :D

Supporter
Friendly reminder, the age of consent in Japan is 13. Federally, various prefectures have child protection laws raising it to 16.
It was recently raised nationally to 16, but the informal exception for serious relationships remains undisturbed.

Dex-chan lover
That's one skimpy bikini for Yamada, and damn Serinya's abs are delicious!

Yeah, Ichi is done for. No studying possible with so many distractions (including fending off pervy stalker Nico and hiding boners), he better give up and enjoy these 4 days with his gal.

Users who are viewing this thread