The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 129 - I Went on a Retreat

teen pregnancy good :meguu:
condom bad :shamihuh:
FXKUajoWIAAdGul.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

With his libido still charged from that intense kiss, it really will be in the danger zone for Ichikawa and Yamada for the coming days.

Also, I am kinda wondering why he didn't shelter Yamada under the umbrella?

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry Ichi, Yamada is hungrier than you are... wait, you should be worried

Contributor
A bit surprised Kyou didn't share the umbrella with his girlfriend. But then again, only Moe knows their relationship at this point, and that would look suspicious to Serina and Chihiro...

I think the unused condom being there was Niko's doing. Though I can't tell if it's a trap she laid for him or actually... support. I think I can safely rule out Chihiro, but I'm not so sure about the other girls.

A bit surprised Kyou didn't share the umbrella with his girlfriend. But then again, only Moe knows their relationship at this point, and that would look suspicious to Serina and Chihiro...

I think the unused condom being there was Niko's doing. Though I can't tell if it's a trap she laid for him or actually... support. I think I can safely rule out Chihiro, but I'm not so sure about the other girls.
He didn't do it because he is short

Users who are viewing this thread