The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 137 - We Are Free

Dex-chan lover
Onee-chan got wasted
2024-01-18-22-33-34-chapmanganato-to-f8b2194c4f2f.png
What no boys summer will do to a girl

Dex-chan lover
Dude this will only get worse with these ntr implications once Anna has to shoot a kissing scene sooner or later. Maybe it will even happen with Anna having one.
I sincerely hope the author isn't that bad and will just have a healthy relationship with any drama actually being reasonable since y'know, that's the appeal of a sweet romcom. But degens are everywhere and ntr is a trend in manga these days and Anna is already sexualized in marketing so it could end up going down the cheap drama route yea. The tidbits are already annoying enough though, so I hope it doesn't happen.

Double-page supporter
Man, what a cute chapter! Nice to see Ichikawa and Yamada finally spending some time alone together.

Since they’re going to the beach next chapter, I hope Ichikawa wears those fake tattoos he mentioned back then.

(Also lmao at him hanging up on Nico)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

This is so sweet 🥰 I love how they finally got time for just the two of them.
The past several chapters of BokuYaba basically made the 2nd season of the anime no longer compelling to me. I watched the 1st season out of curiosity (I watched it as a fan of the manga) and I found it to be excellently and faithfully made but since I know what will be included in the 2nd season, I no longer find it satisfying and (even though I know it will also be well-made). I mean, I already enjoyed their journey up until they became a couple, and with the manga trumping the confession scene with even bigger developments to their relationship, I don't think the anime will be as fun anymore.
That aside, I am looking forward to where these two will end up next (and hey, Yamada still has that condom in her possession - either that will be 'used' soon or that will put them into more hilarious situations).

Users who are viewing this thread