The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 137 - We Are Free

Dex-chan lover
Just wanna point out Kyo's growth, but in the physical sense. Look at the height gap with Yamada and how much it has shrunk! Kyo will probably never reach her height but he can get really close

I hear cucks say the same thing. Not that i am calling you one...
Can't have your cake and eat it too. Don't date an actor or actress if you care that much about a dispassionate kiss in the line of work. Kyotaro clearly already understands this since the chapter when he visited her at a shoot.

Dex-chan lover
Just wanna point out Kyo's growth, but in the physical sense. Look at the height gap with Yamada and how much it has shrunk! Kyo will probably never reach her height but he can get really close
He’ll end the manga taller than her id bet

Dex-chan lover
He’ll end the manga taller than her id bet
If the author goes for a more biologically realistic aproach I doubt it. He's almost 15, he can grow a bit more but not enough to fully close that big gap. Of course sensei could go for a "manga logic" approach and surprise us! I admit, that would be cool and I bet Yamada would love it too

Contributor
"Just by having Yamada with me I can go from ordinary to super-human."
I love this line. They really build each other up, as a couple they're greater than the sum of its parts.

Phrasing, Anna. She made everyone else in that elevator super uncomfortable without context. Kyou actually blurted out the context so they won't be misunderstood. :dogkek:

I think Anna is on the right track with how she views life experiences. For her, it's different every time. With the right perspective, there can be so many firsts to enjoy: "It's our first time together here." "It's our first time this month." "It's our first time this week." "It's our first time today." and that can make it so much more special than simply thinking "I've been here a hundred times".

If Niko was behind the condom prank, maybe they should just leave her be with Momo and friends... also don't tell me that's Kana-nee lying face down and plastered on the floor.

Honestly, I can't even remember what her deal is anymore.
Probably the same as with Serina: She doesn't know how to say it without hurting her. Did you watch the latest Anime episode? (don't remember the chapter). When they were at Anna's house (making chocolate), Chi said something like "everyone is growing up, only Yamada and I are still children".
On the other side, in the past she had a really good intuition when Yamada doesn't feel well. It is kind of a surprise that she did not notice anything -but I think that just reflect her simplicity (in respect being a child).

Dex-chan lover
What happened to the condom subplot?
El-F3YEX0AAIlXx.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread