The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 139 - We're Wandering Around

Dex-chan lover
Nah, Yamada is going to push him down and start kissing him, and he's going to realize "Oh wait, she totally does want this, right?" Then before he can kiss her, the odd couple show up. End chapter on all 4 of them looking at each other in shock

Dex-chan lover
So...it was an orgy house or something?

Why did the guy even took them to a love hotel I actually thought they were going back to the house. I might be thinking too much when I expect him to be giving the kids a live demonstration. :kek:
I assumed that’s where Momo-chan and Kana and co were staying whilst the kids were at the beach house, H took them back there to dry off only as it was probably nearest.

Dex-chan lover
X5HP6Sj.png

Dex-chan lover
1ST UZAKI SURVIVED THE DRAGON OF D
Now Yamada is Aligning Sequences to go onto the next step in the relationship

we need Anjo & Nagatoro now

Dex-chan lover
So...it was an orgy house or something?
Well, it's a place for youth to crash at. Better have proper amenities for various developments, lol.

You're acting like middle schoolers these days don't fuck around lol.
"These days", heh. Been around that age some 20 years ago, it was already not unheard of.

So we have a source of the condom now XDDDD
Correction, "we have a source of condoms now" :huh:

Dex-chan lover
been wondering how the story actually can lead to so promised seg scene ...

okay...this actually nice progression and more natural

Dex-chan lover
(did i become retarded or was all the stuff with the side characters incomprehensible?)

these characters are 100% ready to have sex. they just need to get married first and have no ability to divorce later. all alleged problems - solved.

it'd be more accurate to say they're not ready to not have sex. it's all just common sense.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, we'll most likely get Ichi's kiss but anything else will get cockblocked. Maybe Kana realizes her mistake and goes after Momo and fuckboi-san to protect our couple.

Lol, for a brief moment I sympathized with Niko wanting all the random drunkards to leave her house.

Contributor
I knew it, it was Niko's (or technically this guy's, but Niko owns the place). Condom incident solved. It was all a red herring after all.

Oof, Momo walks in to a classic misunderstanding-generating scene involving her fuckboy boyfriend Shogo and Kana-nee. I ship Kana-nee with Jin, so this dude can get lost if I had anything to say about it. Cheating prick reminds me of Nanpai-sen with his looks and slimy attitude but he's the real deal and not just a wannabe playboy.

Wait a minute, that place doesn't look like Niko's house. Did those two flaky adults just bring two middle schoolers to a love hotel?! I don't get it, but well, let Norio-sensei cook. Let's see how this goes from here.

Users who are viewing this thread