The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 139 - We're Wandering Around

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure a lot of us can relate to this. Even if we do get girlfriends, "How the hell can someone like her have feelings for me?" is a question we'll sometimes ask ourselves repeatedly because we know how different we are to them to where we'll never know what they're thinking. It's not just culture, our thinking processes are all the way down to biological levels. One of the few exceptions to this would be that they're confident/narcissistic enough to know they have the looks and resources to get any girl they want.
This isn't the only instance though.
In one of the extras, the one where they are doing jojo poses as a salute, he says that him doing something as inoffensive as giving Yamada a wave is "supremely creepy"
In an earlier chapter he said something along the lines of "When I do it, it's creepy"
This isn't just "I'm not good enough for her" this is Icchi thinking of himself as a weird, gross introverted loser who is lesser than others
This kind of gets touched on before he gives his speech to the graduates

Supporter
Looks as if I've been wrong about Kyou's reasoning in not being more proactive.

It made sense if he was worried that Anna would take an inch (or five) and try to take it a mile; he's fully aware of how physical she can get (the field trip incident being the most obvious example).

It makes much less sense that he'd take some bogus Internet psychobabble to justify not believing what he's been seeing and experiencing for nearly a year. The Ichikawa who used to do stuff like that died the day last year's seniors graduated.

Or, well, maybe he didn't. When sex becomes a real issue for the first time in someone's life, weird thoughts and actions can sometimes come forth: sometimes moving irrationally fast, sometimes throwing up obstacles in subconscious panic. Whatever was left of the version of himself who feared good things... he's in control now.

Someone go wake up Lucifer. Quick

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So...it was an orgy house or something?

Why did the guy even took them to a love hotel I actually thought they were going back to the house. I might be thinking too much when I expect him to be giving the kids a live demonstration. :kek:

Dex-chan lover
My prediction: Kyou will finally initiate a kiss towards the end of the chapter, and they'll come -this close- to crossing a line when Fuckboi and Rockgirl return and interrupt them. Then it sets up Kyou getting it through his thick head that Anna isn't just with him because he's a huggable teddybear, she's just as thirsty as he's been.

Users who are viewing this thread