The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 11 Ch. 142 - I'm Full of Stray Thoughts

Dex-chan lover
Author needs to chill. 💀
Love to see Ichikawa doing his thing and making new friends. Anyways they’re too young for things more than a kiss. I love them a lot tho. They handle stuff really well despite having the opportunity to do it early. I would prefer it after marriage and stuff, but at least let the earliest be when they’re at the legal age.
Have you been 14? These two are extremely chaste for a couple of that age, and I'm not talking about sex.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Moeko really is performing the role of 'a gyaru/gal who can be kind to otakus' kind of person.
And Ichikawa and Yamada really feels they are maturing in their relationship. I can really feel that the awkward romcom situations they were in before are now in a high level of romcom maturity (i.e. they really are a couple who are still clumsy but more open to each other than ever before).
But yeah, you can still see the 'yabai yatsu' factor in there and probably getting more escalated at times since they are at that age, and they are indeed becoming more open to each other (nice that Kinoshita gave a good 'first aid' solution for those raging hormones)

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie but the fact that Kyou and Moeko will be going to the same school is quite concerning. Not for the series but for the doujin artists. Gsus has already made an NTR one already with Moeko and Kyou too. And I'm ashamed to say this but... It was good stuff too...

Double-page supporter
Not gonna lie but the fact that Kyou and Moeko will be going to the same school is quite concerning. Not for the series but for the doujin artists. Gsus has already made an NTR one already with Moeko and Kyou too. And I'm ashamed to say this but... It was good stuff too...
They're not going to the same school.

why jerk off if you have a giga hottie gf? c'mon ichikawa, you can do better
ya i'm thinking like "dude just hug your girlfriend or something"

edit: actually now that I think about it, maybe ichi's probably really careful with boundary stuff hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread