The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 11 Ch. 144.1 - Twitter Extras

Dex-chan lover
Wow, an exhibit for this manga.

I wonder if norio-sensei wanders the place incognito listening to the reader's comments :D

Dex-chan lover
So, for everyone to have proper context,
This year (2024) marks 20 years of Norio Sakurai being a professional Mangaka (which is technically incorrect; she made her debut in 2003 with Kodomo Gakkyu, so last year was her 20th anniversary.). To commemorate this, an exhibition event was organized, and is currently going right now, in Tokyo, as of this post (5-23-2024); it is scheduled to run until June 10 and will have a second run in Osaka from July 12 to August 12. The exhibition primarily covers BokuYaba, but also has sizeable coverage of the two other big hit series Sakurai has had: Mitsudomoe and Rororro. The first 8 pages of this Twitter extra entry are of Norio Sakurai's trip to the exhibition 2 weeks ago (as of this post) and her reactions to some of the props and exhibit setups over there.
Can someone explain to me the first page, because I don't get it....
The thing Anna is pointing at is a timeline overview of Norio Sakurai's life and career, mainly covering notable events that led Sakurai to becoming a Mangaka & the major milestones she achieved afterward.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread