The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 11 Ch. 145 - I'm the Man Who Was Rejected

Group Leader
Nanpai is back LOL. I dont think he will cause bad things honestly... but still wtf him here hhahah

if anything I think he will push the couple forward idk...

And Godammit Adachi, what a Bro!!!!

I loved the theory that Chii might be trying to protect Ichikawa hahhaha that would be interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Nanpai is back LOL. I dont think he will cause bad things honestly... but still wtf him here hhahah

if anything I think he will push the couple forward idk...

And Godammit Adachi, what a Bro!!!!

I loved the theory that Chii might be trying to protect Ichikawa hahhaha that would be interesting.
"if anything I think he will push the couple forward"... what? Lmao. Some people really are ready to eat up anything that happens with 0 personal thoughts.

No, he literally can not be a tool to push them forward. They are dating for a while now. They worked together on this plan and know each others feelings and are synced almost perfectly even with their little worries here and there that are still left (show biz, difference in status etc.). But that is stuff that gives depth and is slowly worked out.
Him being shoehorned in again and forcing them to publicly date would be dogshit lame and him just being there, a graduated senpai that has no relation to anyone there, is already super questionable writing.

I unironically rate this a personal 10/10 for enjoyment but this chapter is not it, not at all. Nothing happened so I won't bash this development for now but if he is allowed ANY agency over yamada or kyo it would be plain dogshit writing. The story does NOT need a random bob that had 0 impact to maybe "push them forward" when that just are not their real feelings.

Edit: missed the panel of Moeko saying that they need to find Panda a hot bf. Might be just that. Still feels random out of character with her knowing that senpai might get to know about the fake rejection and stir shit up. It just makes so little sense on so many fronts.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread