The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - I Wholeheartedly Participated

Contributor
@pants

Well, as long as they have at least some character when they're not edgy (looking at you, DarliFra), I'd say it's all fine.

@pants
Yeah, the whole murder thing was really unique, especially because the guy was not a yandere nor a stalker, he was just... really intense.
I miss that.

Dex-chan lover
MAN, him putting the weights on the scales to measure how much he was putting in was precious as f'k X03! I was smiling as much as Yamada was there.

Double-page supporter
You shouldn’t eat anything inside a chemistry lab, let alone using the equipments as a container.

I wonder if girls like Yamada exist? I have only meet with girls that act like they deserve all the world and nothing less. (End of Blog)
But this is an amazing manga. Sweet and awkward like all the first romances should be.

@KTheXIII back when I was in college, there was a certain chemistry professor who was well known for being extremely lazy and not wanting to go to the staff room to get coffee. So he decided to just start using large 1000 ml boiling flask and through use of secondary 1000ml erlenmeyer flask (with also of course a funnel, filter, and the coffee grounds) would make coffee right there. This also often meant that early morning classes got to watch this bizarre action happen in the middle of their class.

Double-page supporter
Was she about to put cereal after the milk!? How dare!!!!
Also page 9 took the air out of my lungs

Users who are viewing this thread