The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - I Got Soaked

Oh my hod Ishikawa in that raincoat!!!!

He was so cute and smol

Dex-chan lover
Ahh using the standard "normalfags" as opposed to the newer but much less popular and descriptive "normies". Bold and wise decision.

I really feel bad for Ichikawa. At this point, I don't even care for the side characters, nor the main girl. All I care is for Ichikawa's happiness. My man is getting used by Yamada. But I hope there will be some development in the future.

Whenever I see Ichikawa, I am somehow reminded of the protagonist in #302115, but I but more depressed looking... I bet yuruyakatou can make Ichikawa a great tomgirl character in the fluffing site.

Aggregator gang
i really couldn't stand his character at first
thank god i can endure this character somehow

@Lxminous I know how you feel. I honestly didn't like any of the characters from the beginning of the story except Ichikawa and I still don't. Yamada is one of my least favorite characters and I hate how Ichikawa is just being exploited by her.

Not really seeing manipulation as much as Yamada knowing that Ichikawa has a crush on her but knowing that if she forced him to be the one to move things forward or if she confessed directly it'd scare him off.

Dex-chan lover
@Lxminous I know how you feel. I honestly didn't like any of the characters from the beginning of the story except Ichikawa and I still don't. Yamada is one of my least favorite characters and I hate how Ichikawa is just being exploited by her.
It's okay to be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread