The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 36.1 - Branch-off Edition

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof
If a boy can lie about his age and then get conked out at Verdun then what's a problem for a girl to add one or two years to her age, esp since she's clearly some overgrown mutant

Am I the only one who feels guilty when I read this sometimes, Yamada is a middle school student, she has no business being this hot😭😭

Dex-chan lover
@Dranto
I will continue to point it out whenever I see stalling
meaning:
author has no idea where the plot should go next, hence starts revisiting previous situations, hence stalling
I do not follow Kaguya or Uzaki, but Komi is a comedy manga, and it sure as hell isn't stalling on plot, it's being funny 90% of the time

Dex-chan lover
@OhTheLove

I feel you. Sometimes I feel that I'm sick because of that. But I also think this kind of literature exists because it has an audience, and that it's fine as long as it's only fiction.

For me this is not even the most ground breaking example I can think of when it comes to the subject (outside of hentai)

Have you read Akabe-chan sailor's uniform?https://mangadex.org/title/20776

Read it recently, It's great. It's so great it can't posibly be animated. A goddamn guilty pleasure.

@OhTheLove As long as you remember that this is a drawing and looks nothing like a real human you should be fine. But still Japan does have a huge problem with sexualising young real life models.

Contributor
@Dranto
>Komi-san, Kaguya-sama, Uzaki-chan
Seems like you don't even know what a romance manga is, go read some basics, Suzuka for example. Listing these simple romcoms as romance manga, ROFL.
Otherwise I agree with you.

@Darklight99
Don't you understand? As long as it's not said outright in printed text, it's all our guess. Or, what, you think that your interpretation = canon? kek

>fucking SJWs getting offended by a middle-schooler looking hot
Just GTFO, and don't return until you're not so biased and influenced by such western popular media mindset. Some readers around here just freak me out, freaking normies.

But in this particular title it does feel out of character, unless it really is supposed to be her work shots.

-----

This is illegal.

SuqVl1l.png

@havelmom So is this one. All of the above are RomCom.
Now you are just using excuse for Komi, it takes 99 chapters for them to hold hand lol. at first you call this stalling because the author “made more extras than main”. Now you said the author “starts revisiting situation”. Even your logic is unstable.
And wth is “revisiting”? If you meant ”utilizing the main theme of the manga” is stalling, then I kid you not, all RomCom out there are “stalling” by your definition lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@havelmom
Jeez man, if the author was actually actively stalling the story from having any kind of meaningful development then we wouldn't be getting any of these extras. Coming up with a story that works in a few pages and then releasing them over the internet instead of incorporating these ideas into a chapter is too much needless work for a author that wants to gate development.

@N0Mi0 apologize, i meant RomCom. Though all RomCom are Romance to me instinctively, kinda like a sub-genre to Romance lol.

Dex-chan lover
Talking about romcom. Is there any possibility of romance between the main characters of Nozaki-kun? Or is it better to give up? I'm late in 30 chapters.

Aggregator gang
@havelmom I think you're barking at the wrong tree. Saying a romcom stalling is like saying a shounen has too many fights. Of course there are exceptions, but even for a romcom's standard, this manga's progression is on the faster side. And most of the extra chapters are pretty much free bonuses which the author put up on their own Twitter, separated from the main chapters, so I think it has no connection whatsoever to your so-called "stalling" argument.

Dex-chan lover
Every time this author draws an lewd extra page, remember that Yamada is in middle school
Like god damn wtf

@pants It's a fucking drawing but thank you for pointing out the obvious. If these lude pages really annoy you, why not take it to the author and not the people enjoying the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@rarelambo21 chill out my man, no need to get upset cuz someone called out you out for getting a stiffy next to the kids playground

Users who are viewing this thread