The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 36.1 - Branch-off Edition

Dex-chan lover
@havelmom This isn't the first time you've brought out the "stalling" excuse without getting anything. How the fuck is the author stalling when almost every single chapter is about the growing relationship between the two main characters? The entire reason this manga even got so popular was because of the subtle development, and you use Komi as a positive example when Komi along with Amano is the worst example of this shit. "Haha it's a comedy first" is a shot excuse when romance is given a ton of focus, yet nothing actually happens.

@N0Mi0 No, what I understand is that being able to read the situation and the subtlely is perfectly alright to understand the characters.

Power Uploader
@havelmom These extras are literally freebies that the author has no obligation to make, and wouldn't reduce her scheduled workload. If the author was really stalling because she ran out of idea, she would have used these pages as parts of the regular chapters instead.

@pants "call out" it's a drawing, meaning not real, I don't read for the lude comment but at least i can distinguish between reality and fiction

really like the way this manga is going and love the extra chapters. wish there was less of this coomer bait and more cute art though

Dex-chan lover
@pants middle school yes but CLEARLY with an adult body, not exactly the norm for her age, she's 172cm for crying out loud lmao. She's also a child model so if we were to go from there, these shots are pretty normal. I've seen children in middle school as child models with less developed body than Yamada do even wilder photoshoots in magazines. That's not to say we didnt get your intent but damn dude, don't assume everyone wants to fuck little kids because of drawings. If that was the case this, pedophiles would roam the street in masses.

Also, it's a shonen manga, meant for teenage, middle school -ish boys just reaching puberty and usually kinda horny af lul.

Dex-chan lover
@SprinKah "She's got an adult body dude" dude, it's still a kid. I'm kind of speechless from your post and that other dudes. I thought it went without saying that manga and anime make some very VERY morally questionable choices in sexualizing their characters, so it's surprising to see people get so defensive. I want to point out how wrong both of your lines of thinking are, and how this argument has played out in international courts before, but this is a comment section so we'll have to agree to disagree.

Dex-chan lover
@pants I am fully aware that she's a kid and for that I'm really NOT interested in that way. I'm just saying, you yourself wouldn't have said anything if Yamada wasn't stated to be a middle schooler, that's all I meant. If one of those artworks were flaying about without context, judging by VISUALS alone, we wouldn't really come to the conclusion that she's a middle schooler, that alone should be reasonable enough?

I understand the moral compass of the situation but it is a slippery slope. It is morally questionable no doubt. I mean, let's put it like this, if someone DREW a character, has every feature imaginable fitting for an adult, then they just slap a number 13 or sth as their age, wouldn't it not be confusing?

I'ma be honest with you, I was triggered, I've seen a fair share of people just flinging the word "pedo", feeding their ego and their self-acclaimed superior moral compass, at people, who were just simply admiring artwork without looking into the details fully. I've been called a pedo once for complimenting this artwork here ( https://imgur.com/a/gEm1Cab ) because some guy ASSUMED that the character was underaged, SOMEHOW.

Aggregator gang
people be like discussing the anatomy of fictional characters when we all know at the end of the day, u wanna headpat them and you feel guilty about it, NO DON'T LOOK AWAY, YOU'RE GUILTY YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED

@pants lmao just pretend it's like every teen movie ever where characters are actually 20 something year olds actors.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's been 2 months, but imo if you ""admire"" an anime character lewd art, then when finding out they're underage you get confused instead of getting a least a little bit uncomfortable, if not absolutely disgusted, you might want to start considering getting help.

I know these artworks are directed at teenage boys, but since I'm already at the end of my teen years, I just literally scroll past these, not because I shouldn't like these, but because I seriously don't.

Dex-chan lover
The good thing about binging long-running romcoms is that they are a breeding ground for for easy blocks. Rather than weed them out with real time interaction you can just play Marty McFly and read past comments.

MD@Home
Someone else made me notice it, so now I'm going to inflict it on anyone who comes into this comment section: Yamada has six fingers on her right hand in that bottom panel on the first page.

> people complaining about page 5
Considering i've seen girls and women wearing that much or less out in public, i fail to see the problem that she dresses like that in her own room.

Users who are viewing this thread