The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 36 - I Don't Resemble my Mother

Double-page supporter
Rare case when mother-in-law could be less strict than real mother, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
The blonde deserved. The predator chasing its prey and then fleeing when it realizes that it is weak compared to that prey.

8DhlfJ0.png

Dex-chan lover
This makes me happy when the world is so bleak atm.

So fun, so pure, I love it to death.

Aggregator gang
But...while she and mom don't know it, he saw them together so he knows who mom was talking about regardless of the "beautiful" part.

Do u guys remember when he was dreaming about killing her very sadistic way, yeah this is where we are now that guy progresed so much

Group Leader
@TNT261
On that note her mom seemed kinda distant and a bit annoying; hopefully she’s not a problem later.
I don't see it that way, the things Yamada's mother scolded her for, are very valid things (Cross-legged sitting, posture, staring at people, and taking things from strangers) ...And at least on the chapter's cover Yamada's mother seemed to be smiling.

I don't know what will happen in future chapters, but at the moment she did't give me that impression...

@BHCat13 Yeah, the things she complained about are pretty common things for parents in the west as well. Also we are 36 chapters in and there hasn't been any forced drama, so I doubt that there will be any huge problems.

Ichikawa's mom is a delicious cinnamon bun.

Yamada's mom is a hardass, which has good and bad aspects. Given Yamada's personality, she would never have made it this far as a model without her mom's management. The question is what will happen once Yamada gets a little older and doesn't want to model anymore, or wants to do it differently--will her mom be able to adjust and support her on her own path?

Users who are viewing this thread